As your primary care team we will:
- Learn about you, your health goals, and your preferences. We will obtain your health history every time you seek care and suggest treatments that make sense for you.
- Take care of any short-term illness, long-term chronic disease, and your all-around well-being.
- Keep you up-to-date on all your vaccines and preventative screening tests.
- Connect you with other members of your care team (specialists, therapists, etc.) and coordinate your care with them as your health needs change.
- Notify you of test results in a timely manner.
- Communicate clearly with you so you understand your conditions and options.
- Help you make the best decisions for your care.
- Give you information about classes, support groups, or other services that may help you learn more about your condition and stay healthy when possible.
We trust you, as our patient, to:
- Know that you are a full partner with us in your care.
- Come to each visit with any updates on medications, dietary supplements, or remedies you are using.
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule or cancel as early as possible.
- Understand your health condition and what you can do to stay as healthy as possible.
- Work with us to develop and follow a plan that is best for your health.
- Take medication if prescribed.
- Learn about your health insurance coverage from your insurer regarding any questions about your benefits.
We are here to provide service to you Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00.