CODE OF CONDUCT
In an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff and patients, Salubris MD Mobile Healthcare expects patients, parents, and accompanying family and friends to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of our team.
The following behaviors are prohibited and may result in your immediate dismissal from the practice:
- Attempting to inflict bodily harm or assault.
- Rude behaviors in person or through written, verbal or electronic communication, including but not limited to the following: Profanity, harassment, offensive or intimidating statements or gestures and threats of violence towards any member of our team.
- Racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks associated with race, language, or sexual orientation.
- Requests that would constitute illegal or unethical behavior on the part of Salubris MD Mobile Healthcare.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS WITH THE USE OF CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES, AND ASK THAT YOU AVOID USE OF THESE DEVICES DURING YOUR VISIT.
WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO REDUCE WAIT TIMES AND MAKE ALL OF OUR PATIENT’S VISITS AS STRESS FREE AND ENJOYABLE AS POSSIBLE. TO ASSIST IN THAT GOAL, WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPECTATIONS:
- Please communicate the concerns that you wish to discuss with the doctor at the time your appointment is scheduled. In some cases, another visit may be necessary so that the doctor may provide the appropriate amount of time to the concern.
- Please be ready at your scheduled appointment time. We will make it our priority to communicate potential delays as early as possible. Late appointments create a domino effect on every subsequent visit and is a contributing factor in long wait times.
- Please provide 24 hours notice of cancellation whenever possible. We understand that last minute situations arise.
- MISSING your appointment without prior notification will result in a $50.00 charge being assessed to your account for house calls ($25.00 for televideo visits).
- Please ensure a parent or responsible adult attends all appointments with patients that are 17 years and below. This is necessary to obtain legal consent for certain treatments. A form to designate a responsible party to give consent in a parent’s absence must be completed; please ask for this form.
- Payment of co-pays and/or deductibles is expected at the time services are rendered. Failure to do so may result in having to reschedule your appointment.